Sunday, March 15, 2009

save my day!!!

hi...back n with what bang...
i m in my 14th week of pregnancy..
thankfully all the symptoms of first trimester are gone...n i m in my element these days...it was badly needed too at this moment, with the institute shaping up....n my baby shaping up, i was anything but not worried.and then i derived my stength from the giver, the almighty. i thought he who has given will also make me endure n run all this.
meanwhile, today in the afternoon i was quite panicky as i was sitting at mum's shop chatting with her, i felt all my panty and churidat soaked as if in water. first i ignored but when i went to the loo to check it was actually there.
went to the doc, late in the evening, she made me see my baby thru the scan..said all was fine.enough for today..see you again...

No comments:

Post a Comment