Monday, January 12, 2009

anxiety pangs!!!!

hey...now that i am nearing my 1.5 months tenure..a check up is due..
and i am kind of not very comfy with that, given my past experiences with docs.
these days, apart from the boob-ache, i have a constant churning feeling in my tummy, whole of it.i get up everyday with the feeling that i have just eaten so much.i start feeling hungry,ammm, not really hungry but i need to eat something after every few hours. and that something cant be just anything.i still cant pinpoint at the foodgroups that i crave for but yeah i am being selective.
one more thing if i take even a wee bit tension, the area around mu uterus starts to ache, so i am trying to be always happy.
other than that there are some pulls which i occasionally feel at the sides of my lower abdomen.
now we plan to visit the gynae coing tuesday and i am sitting with my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment